By LAURA GONZALES
The bookmobile is up and running, and will be at our Questa Post Office the first week of every month. Come visit on Tuesday, June 1, from 2 – 2:30 pm, and wear your mask. We are still not able to allow patrons to enter the bookmobile—we want to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
Some bookmobile stops have been eliminated due to the new “day run” schedule.
Here are the new guidelines:
- All stops will only be 30 minutes.
- Please note your stop day and time.
- No one is allowed inside the bookmobile at this time.
- Please bring a list of books you would like us to take to you. You may also utilize our online catalog to place holds. If you need assistance with this, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (575) 376-2474.
- Masks will be required at all times and 6-ft social distancing is required.
- Please DO NOT come to the bookmobile if you are sick in any way
- One person at a time will be allowed to come to the table that will be set up outside the bookmobile—to pick up your books and drop off any returns.
- RETURNS – A plastic bag will be provided for all returns.
- We will be taking requests via email@example.com or (575) 376-2474.
- Schools: We will NOT be stopping at any schools at this time, but you are welcome to come to another stop in your area. If you would like books, we can provide a “basket” of books for your students. These books will be checked out to one teacher and you will be responsible for their return (I would suggest you keep all NE bookmobile books in your classroom).
- If a route is delayed or cancelled due to weather or safety concerns, we will notify you as soon as possible via email, phone, or Facebook.
- For those stops we are no longer able to serve, we are happy to assist with eBooks and books by mail. Please reach out to me for assistance!
- Due to COVID restrictions, NO DONATIONS can be accepted.
In order to provide the best possible service, please go online to reserve your books or email us your requests AS SOON AS POSSIBLE—AT LEAST TWO WEEKS BEFORE YOUR STOP TIME! rbm.nmstatelibrary.org You will need your username and password. If you do not know yours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.