Happy New Year from your Questa Creative Council! Our mission, to strengthen our community through arts, culture, history, and education, aims to serve all Questeños.
First, thank you!
Thank you for
• Your important annual memberships
• Referring friends and family to join us with membership (for as little as $10/year)
• Your year-end additional donations. Tax savings for you, tremendous help for us!
• Your generosity in making the annual Art Kits Drive happen again for our youth, with more donations and distribution than ever!
In this new year of 2022, we look forward to
Welcoming several new board members, so stay tuned on the fresh new ideas they will bring in ways to carry out our mission and vision.
A live show to further the Northern New Mexico Music project (fingers crossed), led by Chris Arellano, and multimedia documentation of his research and recordings.
- Hearing live local music for the Questa Farmers Market and another cello and piano concert in the spring, of even more Latin music
- Art and creativity workshops, led by educator Mark Lewis Wagner and others.
- Continued outreach from our Questa History Trail team (such as school field trips, paid youth intern/docents on National Trails Day)
- An even more exciting Questa Studio Art Tour that continues to highlight more local artists each summer, and welcomes more collectors and visitors each year.
Contact us at email@example.com; visit us at https://questacreative.org/. Your donations to further these and more projects are welcome any time of the year. Become a member here: https://questacreative.org/join/