• The paper provides service to all generations
• It is your valuable local community news source
• It is a forum for local issues, healthy debate, a voice for your ideas,
and a catalyst for good
• You are supporting the local economy, and those who volunteer,
produce, and distribute the paper
• To maintain coverage of our schools, local organizations, and businesses
• The paper provides local jobs, journalism experience,
and hands-on paid internships
• The paper will remain FREE
Since launching your free, local newspaper in 2018, we have aimed to be a catalyst for good in celebration of the communities we serve in northern Taos County. We like to think of the Questa Del Rio News as community-supported media, in providing a forum for local voices: writers, photographers, and volunteers of every kind.
Our fiscal goal in this fund drive is to hire a full-time bilingual reporter, to pay our volunteer writers, and provide other financial support crucial to the continuation of your local paper. As a non-profit, we rely upon volunteer time and contributions, advertising, and your tax-deductible donations.
When you click on link a PDF file will download into your download folder.
There is nothing that pops up to tell you this so please check your download folder before you think it did not work.
Questa Del Rio News is a monthly newspaper serving Northern Taos County and the Enchanted Circle. Distribution includes postal delivery to Questa, Red River, Cerro, Costilla, Amalia, Lama, and San Cristobal. It can be found at many locations around the Enchanted Circle and is available via free email subscription.
A project of the Questa Economic Development Fund, a 501(c)6 non-profit organization, we rely on your contributions, donations and advertising.
Thank you for supporting your local newspaper!